…and I am her self appointed guinea pig…
1. If you were walking down the street and you met yourself, what would be the first thing you would say?
There would be no need for words as I would know what I am thinking.
2. If you were ruler of the world for one day, what are the three things you would
change get rid of?
I know that I would eventually deal with the proper things like poverty, war, discrimination etc but the first three things I would do away with would be:
- Non-smoking bars
- Decaf Coffee
- Stupid People
3. Excluding people in the blogsphere, how many people in your life know you blog?
I think I have told just about everyone I know, though my non-blogger friends donâ€™t seem to get the whole blog thing as much as my blogsphere friends.
4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
Right now..I would go to bed. I think I am catching a cold.
5. Who would you take on this adventure?
Now I know why you are always encouraged to read through ALL the questions before attempting to answer!
6. What is the best way to eat a mango?
I met someone who had never eaten a mangoâ€¦ever! That is so sad.
John Agard’s book”Mangoes and Bullets”, has a fantastic poem on how to eat a mango but I can’t find it. So here is MJY’s guide to eating a mango.
- Never eat a mango in public
- Wash your hands and the mango
- Grab mango firmly with both hands
- .Bite off some skin
- Chew AND swallow skin (this is the best part!)
- Repeat process until no more skin is left
- work your way around the flesh and suck until the flesh turns white
- Chew off white flesh until seed is left bare
- Put seed down
- Lick mango juice off hands
- Suck mango juice off clothes
7. What is your motto?
Nothing..whatâ€™s a motto with you? (Timon â€“ Lion King)
I donâ€™t think I do have one but if I did it would probably be:
“Always say thank you”
8. List one rhetorical question you wish you knew the answer to:
You know what I am saying?
I am not sure if Mshairi wanted me to nominate people to do the meme. I shall just leave it as a free for all, though it would be nice if she had a go too..seeing as it was her idea.