For anyone living in the UK and for Big Brother fans worldwide this is hardly breaking news but as a self diagnosed reality TV addict I feel
the need an uncontrollable urge to blog about this.
BIG BROTHER UK SEASON SIX STARTS TOMORROW
As usual there is much secrecy surrounding who shall be in the house and what the plan/theme is. However thanks to my excellent sleuthing skills i.e the ability to type ‘Big Brother’ into the Google search box I have found out the following:
- Triskaidekaphobics Beware: This year’s house shall have 13 housemates. Keeping up with superstitions the producers have this to say about the 13th housemate,
…boy you don’t want to be that 13th housemate. They are going to have the unluckiest time of their lives.
Let the torture begin.
- Nowhere to Hide: Transparent glass walls, heat sensitive cameras that spy on under the covers activities. This year we really shall be seeing it all! I have posted pictures of new see-through walls over at the photo blog.
- The Love-Loft: This may be the only place where the housemates can hide. It is meant to be a secret so I am not sure when/how the residents shall find out about it.
Feeding the Addiction
- Channel 4’s Official BB6 Site
- Digital Spy: Big Brother (DS:BB)
- Mama JunkYards/A Thousand Words: Ok hardly in the same league as the first two sites but I shall blog and post pictures that are BB related. To prove my dedication both blogs even have their very own Big Brother category. I will try to keep my addiction in check.
I am crap at predicting housemates but I figure that since every year they try and have one of each ‘oppressed minority’ I reckon they shall have a Chav housemate. I am still unsure of what the term Chav means. I don’t like the term and I certainly don’t like the way it has now become acceptable to pick on those who apparently fit into the Chav category. There is however a site dedicated to all things chav which I am sure will give a better definition: Chav Website.