Ideally the transition should be seamless however being the nincompoops that they are; my hosting company are dilly-dallying with my details.
Until they decide to respond to my numerous emails requesting the release of my domain name I shall be unable to complete my move. As a result of their inaction my site shall experience some down time. Hopefully it wonâ€™t be for too long but who knows.
The most frustrating aspect of all this is that my current hosting company appear to be based in Lytham St. Annes which is only a stone throw away from where I am. In the amount of time it has taken them to ignore my emails I could have walked over to their headquarters and demanded they complete the damn transfer!
Please bear with me as I attempt to move virtual homesâ€¦..